Re: Re:

by I know how she feels to some extent

Listen guys. I LOVE long hair. I prefer it. I only date long hair in fact. But I keep it to myself. But some of the folks who post on here or at pcforum are kind of creepy, I agree with what she has to say. From what I could tell, she was not often making her hair the focus in her videos. Other people acting creepy were. I have dated quite a few women with stunningly beautiful long hair, and have seen some of the attention they get from some of the more odd people society throws our way. Maybe if I stepped away to use the bathroom or something, what I have come back to was..quite baffling sometimes. I even had the luck of, for a few months, dating two girls at the same time and random men would just assume that one was for the taking when I was out with both, as waist length hair tends to attract a lot of attention in public. But trust me, it is not at all wanted, unless the girl states otherwise...and trust me, she will let you know if an advance is welcome, right away! Any way, just get out there and be a confident man who treats these lovely women with respect and you will be amazed at what can happen (I know I was). The girls were actually amazed how often I did not make their hair the center of focus, even if deep down inside, my feelings on hair are similar to how most men feel about brests, butts, legs or even a really nice face. I am that way with hair, top priority, but I won't be a creep about it.