Re: "My life in hair"

by Pats

Oh Jesus... I can't believe what's happened here.

I know this girl is actually very young and I know much people will be afraid of spreading their cum while they're looking at her, but it's just simple crystal clear cute long hair fetish and nothing more. These people has to differentiate between "sexual attraction of young woman" and "I f**** love this hair and becoming an errection while looking at it". This is just a thing that happens, just a special sexuality, not a mutant thingy or some other bullshit like that.

If the majority of the YouTube-clicks of her videos are regarding to our site than she definitely does something wrong with her topics / video content so that no one really shows interest. Another point is that she doesn't really know, if anyone, who's posting links here, is an old or mature man. I'm 26 now and my first visits are going back to the year 2003. You remember Lalana's first pictures? I don't think that she already was 18 then, but does she has to be this first, before I may get an errection of her hair?

She definitely makes two big mistakes:

1. She puts her PRIVATE diary (in modern youtube age, it SHOULD be posted on her own channel, so that EVERYONE can take a look deep inside her privacy) on YouTube and posts it onto her page. Furthermore: She is crying so that every watcher automatically will turn into guard mode ("OH CHRIST! THIS LITTLE CHILDREN! I HAVE TO DEFEND HER AGAINST THE UNKNOWN EVIL HAIR LOVERS - THIS IS WAAAAAAAAAR!")

2. She takes this out of the context. No matter, if she will add some random "this has nothing to do with my (in my opinion ugly) new haircut" - everyone will just remember her crying.

And that's why this new video content is just bullshit. I gave her a thumbs down and that's it. I don't want to be declared as a monster, but it's nice that user "Upset" apologizes himself for that.

But keep attentation: If you do this, you already accepted the role, they want to put you in. And that's not really a good idea.