cant find what ya are talking about

by whatever

i googled and youtube the life in hair trying to find something, couldnt find anything, besides that, YES i have a fetish, i realize that, part of looking at this website is to better understand this fetish.. and i feel so much better knowing that im not alone feeling this way, when i look at a woman the first thing i look at is hair, not boobs or butt or anything else.. NO i do not make a ass of myself going up to women to discuss their hair or making comments about what i would like to do online, its called cooth, or self control, and its something i see quickly disappering in society.. my woman has waist lenth hair and when were out in public people RUN up to her to touch her hair and talk about it, and were both is sick of it, one man ran across a intersection into a gas station to talk to her about her hair, not knowing her husband and kids were right outside.. needless to say when were out in public her hair is up.. all the time.. and no i am not going to post pics so dont even ask, my woman hates pics and i respect that... just because i am now a older man doesnt mean that im not still growing up and learning,, live, learn, but also cooth, keep the NASTY comments in your own head, and to yourself........... just a thought.