Hairjob hair bun

by Loveitlongandsilky

My girlfriend and I have been together 5 years. In that time she has grown her hair from a little below chin length to right above her ass. It has been the most exciting thing wagging it get so long! There are a few downsides to such long hair like I used to play with it so much more but now when we lay together it's almost too long to run my fingers through and I do lay on it once in a while by accident and get yelled at. With that being said I wouldn't trade her long hair for short ever! There is nothing sexier than when we are out shopping and her hair is freshly washed and she wears it in a big damp bun. It drives me crazy! She has basically let me do anything and everything I have wanted to and with her hair. I love it laying all over my stomach when she blows me. I love how it covers her tits when she rides me. It is always on my mind when we make love. It makes me pretty crazy. It is brown and very shiny all one length and naturally a little wavy but she straightens it a lot. She is pretty crazy with it. It's got to look perfect that's why in 5 years it has only grown from chin to above butt she trims the ends a lot. A blunt trim it's always very straight along the bottom. She has let me jerk off in her hair 3x now and each time been pretty amazing. I was thinkng today how I would love for her to make one of those giant sock buns and I could stick my dick in the hole. So basically I'd be having sex with the bun. Has anyone ever done anything like that?