is it flirting (Update)

by waisthairlover

This is an update to post which i sent last week on my progress. After reading all your replies i decided to play it cool and say nothing and just access the situation for a while that was the plan in my head any. It was the twice yearly stock take in the warehouse everyone in the offices would normally come down and lend a hand. Everyone was paired off and sent off into the warehouse to count stock. I was the one who usually went round and had to identify stock which wasn't labelled. I collected all my books and paperwork and reported to the manager for my instructions. What do you want me to do i asked? I'm waiting for Carol To come down from upstairs and i want you to show her round the warehouse and show her what you do. Ok i said not thinking anything of it. i was sat at my desk when the manager called my name this is Carol he said. I turned round and couldn't believe my eyes it was the girl with amazing hair from a few weeks back. Hello again she said do you want to show me a bit of what you do? Off we went into the warehouse. We were walking down the corridor when she said do you remember me from a few weeks back now. I was the new starter back then. This next bit changed the situation for me. I remember you now you look so different with your hair up. She looked right into my eyes and smiled i decided to put my hair up to keep it out of the way in the warehouse. What she said next i couldn't believe. Do you like it? it's lovely it suits you i said. She gave me a big smile and said thanks. The stock take end and we both went back to our own jobs. The next day i was in the office when i heard someone calling my name i turned round it was carol Hello would you like to grab a coffee at lunch time. i'd love to what time say 12 ish lovely see ya ( Update coming soon)