Re: Re: Re: lh story

by Adz

Np!

My friend Laura really only did it because Sarah was. I guess they are buddy buddy...

Alyssa told me she'd be willing to do something like that again, and so would Sarah.

Sarah and I have been dating for a while now. I get hairjobs every now and then.

Yeah... Do you know what she told me today!!? She said for my birthday, she is going to give the best present I coul ever of asked for. Cannot wait! Sadly, my bday isnt til December...

But anyway... Holy fuck, was that triple hairjob amazing! Feeling three different textures of hair on my cock... while i was tied up!? Living my fantasy, pure amazing!

I could tell which ones hair was Alyssa's. Because, she had the longest, and had dark brown hair, so it was extremly silky! Sarah's hair was super soft! and silky! Laura's hair felt pretty soft too, but had dyed her hair a lot... still felt pretty good though.

To answer your question... No, haven't had a hairjob experince like that with three girls... but, Sarah does fulfill a little of my fantasy but tieing me up like i said earlier. and blindfolding me. Giving me such an amazing hairjob, with her such soft blonde hair... Damn... it feels so fucking good. Ill let you know by my birthday what Sarah is going to givee me that is so amazing.

Since, Alyssa said she would like to do another hairjob... Ill talk to Sarah, and think we can set a date for tthat.