Re: lh story

by Adz

same here... but I have to say my best experience with hair, was getting a triple hairjob. Best time of my life. From my two friends Laura, Sarah, and their friend Alyssa. Sarah had almost lower back length blonde hair, Laura had blondish brown hair, to her shoulder blades, and Alyssa had dark brown hair to her ass.

We were drinking one night, and Sarah asked all of them their fantasies. They each went and told us how it went. Sarah said she would love to be with another woman and eat her out and Laura said she would like to do the same, but have a strap on. Alyssa, not so much. She did tell us that she would once in her life give two blowjobs at once.

Then they asked me... I told them, well I have always had a hair fetish, and would love to get a hairjob. and be tied up spread eagle to the bed, and blindfolded. They thought i was super kinky.

We were getting pretty buzzed... well i was at least. and what do you know? They end up tieing me to Sarah's bed. spread eagle and blindfoled.

all three of them went down and gave me a hairjob i will NEVER and i mean NEVER forget!! All three of them were down at my dick rubbing their hair all over my dick and balls, and made me cum all in their hair. Amazing experience, i will cherrish for the rest of my life. Probably will never happen again though. But, who know.

Sorry, that is my story. I havee some more, but I just gave a little description on how the best one went.