best day of my life....

by xxx

yesterday was the best day of my life. i was in the red light district.....only locking whats up. than i see a girl holy shit....1,75 m high an thick silky brown ass long hair....! i stay still only locking her....lough...then i ask her if i can brush and play with her hair....

she said no problem....i take my clouths off and sit behind the girl to start plaiing and brushing...she leand a little bit back and close her eyes.....her hair lays all over my body.....from my face to between my legs. that was absolut amazing to feel this long hair on my dick and balls. after a time plaiing she leand more back that shes on her elbows her hole hair over my body. a few times i wrap her hair around my stiff stick and rub me a little bit. absolutly amazing to find such a girl with such beautiful long hair. and that she let play whith her hair how i want and were i want.the ending was in doggy style pull her long hair a littlebit. i like it when i can feel her long hair on her ass.....the first girl with such long hair on me.....that was one of the best experience i have ever had. she said i should come one more time to her.....i think the same.