Re: Question for Anya

by Anya

Hi Chris Kiss

Well, I could dress up as a gypsy this year.... But I dunno. One of my sisters is coming over here with her son to go trick-or-treating, so I may just wear jeans & a Halloween t-shirt I got a wally-mart to take them around the neighborhood. Cool It's supposed to be cool out so I dunno. I'd rather stay here & give candy out because the kids see my long hair & nails and think it's part of my "costume" lol; it's the one time of year I can be incognito by just being me! I love it! But I know my sister will make me go with them & Jim will end up being the one to hand out candy.

I can't really remember what costumes I wore as a kid, isn't that odd? I think I was a cat once... Oh, I was a ghost about 5 years ago & went trick-or-treating with one of my brother's kids... I wore a sheet & gloves and you shoulda seen all l the candy I got! Because of my height, they thought I was a kid and I raked it in! Woohoo! lol This is a true story... shameful yes, but it was only once and I haven't done it again. It gets too damned hot under the sheet. Innocent Angel

xoxo,

Anya

Rose