Re: Do we know how to not have this forum not vanish one day for no reason?

by LongHairObserver

I'm straight guy with a Latin girl friend who has very long hair that passes her butt. I don't intend to have sex with anyone expect my girl friend. How ever, we both like to talk about long hair, get aroused and then have good time. We believe in sexual freedom, but fully convinced that sex takes time for two people to build the rhythm, hygiene, chemistry and ability to orgasm consistently together. This is not possible with random sex and we don't want to do that for that simple reason and we don't have any judgments about others. Our situation works for us, may not for everyone else.

I have money and made a decision to not die without organizing an good vacation dedicated to long hair. I know how I will find enough people who wouldn't hesitate to spend, keep their values to themselves and let others do that, have freedom. Once the time comes, we will have a celebration of long hair and that will trigger a tsunami of others who will launch commercial operations.

I just intend to jump start an industry and have no intentions to make any money out of it, possibly a nonprofit supporting women's health or something.