Do we know how to not have this forum not vanish one day for no reason?

by LongHairObserver

I don't know who hosts this forum though I can try to make guesses. As an engineer, I appreciate the IRC chat like simplicity and anonymous aspect of the forum that I love, especially without ads. Privacy = Security = Freedom of speech.

I'm just curious to see how we can have continuity, Better UI, enhance spam among other things that our community might be willing to contribute to. I can happily collaborate with anyone interesting in hosting, engineering, continuing and enhancing this community of rare interesting individuals. Most of us know that we are capable of building spectacular and I'm sense it. I just don't know how that can be done.

I dream of a time when we all can organize a cruise ship with long hair models or a host a Miss Rapunzel Universe, or something like that. LGBTQ have a very hard struggle to express their sexuality and I dream of a time when we can actively pursue the beauty that we all appreciated. Of course, we all respect individual freedoms and the law of the land. We can, then when we haven't?